Look at all these delicious Christmas sweets! I bet I’ll gain 10lbs during the Christmas holiday y’all. I wanted to give you guys something to drool over and some inspiration for Christmas cooking! I’m willing to bet Santa would love to chow down on any of these sweet treats!
I actually haven’t done a lot of Christmas sweets on my own blog but here’s a few that are always popular during this season; Nutty Caramel Covered Peanut Butter OREO Cookie Balls, Homemade Fudge, Lemony Sweet Stained Glass Cookies, and Holiday Almond Crunch Popcorn Candy. Hope you guys enjoy this roundup of recipes! I bet you’ll find some new favorite blogs too!
1. 2. 3. 4.
5. 6. 7. 8.
9. 10. 11. 12.
13. 14. 15. 16.
17. 18. 19. 20.
21. 22. 23. 24.
The numbers correspond so just check out the pictures and find the number below. I encourage you to check them all out, as they all look heavenly!
- Santa Sugar Cookies From Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Gingerbread Oreo Blondies From Two Peas & Their Pod
- Peppermint Cream Cheese Thumbprints From Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Peppermint Oreo Fudge From Something Swanky
- Snowflake Sugar Cookies From Erica’s Sweet Tooth
- Dotty Winter Trees From Bake at 350
- Turtle Bites From Shugary Sweets
- Eggnog Sandwich Cookies From Baked Perfection
- Soft Eggnog Cookies From Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Homemade Oreos with a Candy Cane Cream Filling From Bless This Mess
- Peppermint Popcorn Bark From Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- M&M Shortbread Cookies From Something Swanky
- Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies From Erica’s Sweet Tooth
- Peppermint Mocha Cookie Crisps From Shugary Sweets
- Christmas Trees on the Traditional Side From Lila Loa
- Cap and Mitten Cookies From Bake at 350
- Andes Mint Grinch Cookies From Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Double Dark Candy Cane Crunch Cookies From Bless This Mess
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies From Something Swanky
- Santa Hat Brownie Bites From Erica’s Sweet Tooth
- Ginger Icebox Cupcakes From Two Peas & Their Pod
- Candy Cane Oreo Cookie Bars From Shugary Sweets
- Pink Christmas Trees From Lila Loa
- Gingersnaps with Dark Chocolate Chips From Somewhat Simple
- Faux Bois Package Cookies From Bake at 350