Summer snacks are big deal when you have kids at your house all the time, and finding ones that are friendly on the pocketbook can sometimes be a challenge. I remember the first time I had these Firecrackers-crackers with seasoning, and they were delicious! I thought they’d make the perfect snack for this 4th of July!
Recipe: Firecrackers Snack
- Crackers (I used two packages for this amount)
- 2/3 cup oil or a little more(I used olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (hence firecrackers)
- 1 pkg of ranch dip (dried dip mix)
- Place your crackers in a large gallon size ziploc bag (or a gallon jar).
- Combine ingredients and pour into bag all over your crackers.
- Toss crackers around in bag until all are coated and let sit about 15 minutes, then serve!
I also bought some of the miniature crackers for the kids, and made them less hot.
Disclosure: I am an official Walmart Mom. Follow me and my fellow Walmart Moms as we share our experiences and ideas! Walmart has provided me with compensation and gift card in return for my time & efforts to create this post. My participation in this program is voluntary and my opinions are my own, always have been, always will be.