HAY (<–see what I did there?) horse enthusiasts! Have y’all ever tried to look for apps that fit your horse needs? Are ya finding it difficult to find apps that would work well for your style? Try out some of these apps for horse lovers. From keeping track of medical records and weights to figuring out courses, training and lists, these apps are sure to be a hit and work well.
- With PocketStable you can keep track of all health related visits from vaccination records to dental work, worming schedules and birthdays. It allows for easy tracking to keep your horses health in check. You can also add in things such as important numbers for vets and other related personnel so that it’s all located in the same spot and you can take it on the go.
- By entering in some basic information such as breed, height, girth, and a few lengths, this app will determine your horse’s weight for the purpose of feeding without needing any sort of scale. Simply measure your horse and the app calculates how much he or she should be fed as well as medication dosages.
- For those horse owners who also participate in events, CourseWalk is designed to track your course and can even track such things as minute markers. It also has the option to allow you to take photos of the fences and other items, and review your course and dressage tests.
EquiApps Dressage Test
- Whether you compete or train, this app will allow you to will enjoy access to tests, diagrams, recording options, and official score sheets for reference. There are several ways that the app can be used, making it ideal for all horse enthusiasts.
- For those that travel with horses, this app provides a way to keep a list of all things needed right on your phone. There are predetermined lists, but you may also add or take off items to fit your needs. This is a must have for travelers to prevent forgetting any important items before you leave.
What are some other apps for horse lovers??