One of the awesome things Eggland’s Best did during October’s National Breast Cancer Awareness Month was partnering up with the Susan G Komen Foundation and brand their eggs with a pink ribbon to remind us all to do our part in supporting the cause. I love October for all those great reminders but just because October is over, doesn’t mean we should forget you know?
I’ve mentioned it before but my Aunt and Grandmother both battle breast cancer, both are doing well, and I’m happy to be able to be able to say that which is why I’m proud to be a Pink Dozen, Eggland’s Best Ambassador. I’m thrilled that I get to remind you of the cause and talk about eggs that are healthy for you!
Today I’m bringing you 5 healthy recipes, using Eggland’s Best Eggs. Enjoy and GET THOSE MAMMOGRAMS ladies!
1) Did you see the healthy pumpkin bread I made? Perfect mini loaves that are great for gift giving.
2) Garden Veggie Scrambled Eggs – Looks like a delicious, fresh breakfast!
3) Healthy Salmon Vegetable Quiche <–Creative using that salmon!
4) Racot Krumpli, Layered Potatoes are a healthier version of her mother’s traditional recipe.
5) Healthy Egg Salad and a slew of other great info there too!
WHERE TO FIND AND FOLLOW EGGLAND’S BEST
Disclosure: Compensation was provided and sponsored by Eggland’s Best for my time and efforts to create this post. In NO way does this affect my opinions of the product and/or cause. I’m proud to be an ambassador for EB, eat their eggs, and do what I can to help fight cancer.