This Chocolate Trifle is to die for!!! SOOOOOOO, delicious and such an easy recipe! 5 minutes with 5-ingredients!
- 1/2 store-bought chocolate cake
- 1/2 cup Kahlua (or any strong coffee)
- 2-3 (4-pack) packages snack size chocolate pudding
- 1 (12-ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package Heath toffee bits
Break cake into chunks, and layer 1/2 into a trifle dish. Pour 1/2 the coffee over this, then 1/2 the coffee over this, then 1/2 the whipped topping, then 1/2 of the toffee bits. Layer again. That’s it!
Note: You can get chocolate cake at many supermarket bakeries. But if you can’t find it, this can be done with pound cake, bought brownies or Twinkies, or even frozen cakes. You can make your own cake and pudding, but it will take a tad longer.