GM was kind enough to allow me and my friends to drive a 2012 Chevy Traverse to the Joyce Meyer conference. It was a 4 hour drive from Sweetwater to Arlington and one that caused me asthma issues due to constant laughing. It was awesome. The two ladies on the left rode with me, along with another gal. I’m thinking the electraflying hair will be a new trend soon, don’t you? Thank you Doris, Recia, Jill, and Sherri for being the beautiful models!
Upon arrival, I inspected the color and inside. I immediately fell in love with the middle row bucket seats and all the room in it. It had a mini van feel without looking like a mom in the minivan. My biggest concern would be whether or not it would fit our luggage and while it was a tight fit, we did have room for it all. There’s even some ‘hidden’ storage that I was able to fit books, a bag, and baby wipes to be donated.
Love the controls. Truett was able to control the DVD player and switch to music while wearing the headphones. The ladies who rode in back were able to adjust the climate. For 6+ hour road trips, I’d totally let the kids bring their game system to play since you can actually plug it in! COOLIO!
Lots of room and easy to get in and out of.
FEATURES WE LOVED:
- Push button to open back. Push button was on the back, as well as inside.
- All the cup holders!
- Jacks and plug and being able to control climate from back.
- Bose sound system
- Gas mileage – We drove 4 hrs (wind was with us) and it only took a 1/4 of a tank. It cost me $75 to fill up but we didn’t even fill up until we were leaving Arlington to come back home! GREAT ON GAS!
- LOTS of room, even for the 6ft woman who reviews well but can’t focus a camera.
- Comfortable – Seat were great and comfy and loved the coolers and warmers in them.
- Fits 6 comfortably but will hold 7.
And just for kicks, check out quick experience with Onstar (sorta), our laughter, and awesome, unfocused look at the inside features because that’s how we roll. We totally rocked this Traverse!!!! Thank you ladies for sharing this experience with me. It was a blast!
Disclosure: GM provided the vehicle for our trip to the conference in return for us sharing our experience. All opinions are my own, as always.