Almost Wordless Wednesday: A Panasonic LIHD Family

Remember when I wrote about the Living in HD Community the other day. I about died when around 2hrs later, Fedex showed up at my doorstep with some papers.  Papers telling me our family was chosen as a LIHD Family!! WOOHOOO!!!  Papers have been signed and Pre-installation questions answered.

You can read my previous post about it but some of things our family will receive are:

* 50″ VIERA HDTV with web entertainment
* HD camcorder with 5.1 surround sound
* Wi-Fi digital cameras
* Blu-ray Disc player with movies
* Toughbook laptop
* Wii gaming console with games, and more.

And don’t forget, YOU can join the community and apply to become a LIHD Family too!!!Living in HD

Visit more Wordless Wednesday participants at 5 Minutes for Mom and Extraordinary Mothers.

Visit Wordful Wednesday participants at Angie’s Circus

Visit Mostly Wordless Wednesday participants at Ordinary and Awesome

More Wordless Wednesday at MomDot

Comments

Suzanne B says

wow. You lucky gal….Have a blast with all that!!

Cool!!
    .-= Susie’s Homemade´s last blog ..FNCCC: Week 8 =-.

Rhea says

That’s really awesome Lori! Congrats! Love the family photo. :)

Congratulations Lori! We’re an LiHD family and love, love it…. in fact that community is how I found your blog. Congrats again!!
    .-= MaryBeth @ Four Silly Sisters´s last blog ..Busy, Busy =-.

Stephanie, Mama Dramatist says

WOO-HOO!!! What a score!!!

Margaret says

Wow that is awesome!! Congratulations!

Angie says

Congrats lady! I love it over there!
    .-= Angie´s last blog ..Score $20 in giftcards from Emergency Preparedness (for bloggers) =-.

I love the timing on this. I cracked up when I realized that you blogged about it on the same day that you received your paperwork! Again, welcome to the LiHD family!

…and, by the way, you all rock!

Congrats! I have to check out your video. I saw that they were running a contest and then forgot about it. Dumb mistake on my part. It couldn’t have happened to a nicer person :)

Misty Dawn says

Wow! That is SO awesome! WooHoo for you!
    .-= Misty Dawn´s last blog ..Win 100 Free Postcards!!! =-.

chrystal says

Congrats to all of you!

Mariana says

Congrats, Lori! That is so amazing! What do your boys and hubby think?

Maria says

That’s really cool, congrats!!!

Wowzers!!

What a great day for you & your family!

Can’t wait to read all about it!

I love your family photo, too cute!
    .-= Faythe @GMT´s last blog ..Bathroom Knowledge =-.

Audrey - Mom Generations says

HHHEEE-HHHHAAAA!!!
    SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

Congrats! For some reason, I though that you already WERE one of the families. In any event, welcome to the program. I’m sure that your family will love it as much as ours!
    .-= Kimberly/Mom in the City´s last blog ..We’ll Be Right Back… =-.

Congrats for all. I am so happy and excited for you. Love the family picture of yours

trisha says

I am so jealous about that laptop!!

trisha
    .-= trisha´s last blog ..Sleep Number Mattress: FAIL! =-.

Congratulations! I applied in November. That must be so exciting. :-)
    .-= Dawn @ My Home Sweet Home´s last blog ..Books for Christmas =-.