You might wonder how the best recipes of 2013 are are chosen, yes? Well, I use my stats and popular posts tool to find your favorites from the whole year. There are many recipes to choose from but I always take the top recipes with the highest traffic, most pinned, and most commented on. There are always a few ‘classics’ that make the list every year, and some that surprise me. To make a post popular, it is shared, pinned, commented on, stumbled, etc. I always appreciate the support you give me and hope you continue to do so in 2014. Let’s get connected y’all! My Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube.
Without further ado, here are the best recipes of 2013 from acowboyswife.com, thanks to you!
- Kentucky Biscuits – These, by far, beat out the rest of my recipes. I need to update the photos on that post, my goal for 2014.
- Simple Apple Cobbler Using a Cake Mix – So very simple, so very popular!
- Garlic Chicken & Potatoes Skillet Meal – A simple dinner, in one pan.
- Best Dinner Rolls, Soft & Sweet – ALL my rolls are heavenly, but these have been popular for years.
- Santa Fe Chicken Casserole – I actually didn’t realize this was so popular with y’all. We loved it!
- Grandma’s Banana Pudding – For years, this has been a favorite of yours, and ours. Heavenly.
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad – The best Summer salad and the mason jar is always a conversation piece.
- Pecan Crusted Pumpkin Rolls – This one surprised me since I made it so late in the season, I never expected it to quickly become at top 10 for the year!
- Texas Pecan Pie Brownies – YEEHAW! Absolutely delicious!
- Spicy Buffalo Wings – This has been super popular, despite having the least amount of comments on it. It’s pinned a lot!
- Plum Torte – Another surprise. We loved it and I guess you did too!