I love casseroles because their easy to make. You can freeze them and cook them when you need them. My oldest son loves chicken, cheese and rice so there was no doubt in my mind that this one would be a winner.
Preparation time is about 5 minutes with a 45 minute bake time.
- 1 can (10 3/4oz.) Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded Cheddar cheese…or not reduced fat;)
Stir soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder 12″ x 8″ shallow baking dish. Top with checken. Seson chicken with your choice of spices and cover. Bake at 375′ for 45 minutes or until done. Top with cheese!
YUMMY:) and easy!