Me and mom made some chocolate zucchini bread and it was delicious!! We even went as far as truly making them a dessert by adding a little bit of icing and baking them in a football pans! You can see those cute footballs on A Cowboy’s Wife.
This recipe is simple and can be baked in loaf pans, bundt pans, or just a cake pan. We used loaf pans. Zucchini and Fisher Nuts Pecans are a must! You’ve got to try it. Be sure and let it cool…it tastes better that way!
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp baking power
- 1½ cups Fisher Nuts Chopped Pecans
- 3 heaping Tbs. cocoa
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put into greased and floured pan of your choice.
- Bake at 350' for 1 hour or until done. If using the football shaped silicon pan, bake for 40 minutes.
- To serve as a dessert, adding chocolate or white icing. I made mine look like a football! LOVE IT!