I am loving the create your own conversation hearts! We made a cookie candy hearts bouquet for little man’s teacher and today we’re bringing you candy heart necklaces for the little ladies.
This is super easy and cheap to create. I first learned the technique from Aunt Kathy. She made one with money for my son’s graduation and I thought it would be fun to incorporate the same idea into a kid-friendly Valentine’s Day goody.
- Candy (I used conversation hearts and wrote each little girl’s name on the center heart.)
- Plastic wrap
- Write your message or names on the conversation hearts you plan on using.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap down on a flat surface.
- Add your candy and space out evenly.
- Fold plastic over and wrap around.
- Cut pieces of ribbon and tie around sections, making little bows.
- Add an extra piece of ribbon to each plastic wrapped end. This is how they’ll tie it around their neck to wear. Making a bow makes it easy to get off.