These praline biscuits, y’all, are absolutely heavenly! 4 ingredients and 20 minutes is all it takes.
My mother-in-law had quite the crew to feed with her 6 boys and 2 girls. She would throw some cinnamon sugar with milk in a pan and layer biscuits over that. Delicious, filling, and cost-effective. These praline biscuits are a spin off of that. And really, the ideas are endless but I have thing for pecans, brown sugar, and butter. Since biscuits are very affordable, we always have plenty on hand. You might just wanna make these for your family but if it were me I’d show them off at the next PTO meeting or church gathering. You know, make it look like you slaved over these perfect bites of amazing. But that’s just me….
There’s really nothing to them y’all. I think that’s an added bonus, you know, being able to make something quickly without a ton of ingredients. Call me lazy but mornings are when I’m most productive in the house so the quicker I can get done with breakfast, the better. Of course, these were dessert for us…..
I’d love to know what ingredients you would try using this method! I just might try them out. Hope y’all enjoy these as much as we do. And we really really do!
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chopped Fisher Nuts Pecans
- 1 can (12 ounces) honey butter biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425'.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and pecans in a medium bowl.
- Divide mixture evenly among 10 muffin cups.
- Top each with a biscuit.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and invert pan onto baking sheet. Leave pan over biscuits for at least 5 minutes. This allows the gooey goodness to soak down into the biscuit and cool.