Those who know us best, know we are a gamer family. Me and Toby were particularly excited to review the NCAA Football 13” game and since ‘we got covered‘, it just gets us even more pumped to play. Here’s how you can get ‘covered’:
- Visit the Walmart Facebook app at www.walmart.com/NCAAFB13 and “like” it.
- Choose your favorite team, type of console (Xbox or PS3) and upload a picture of yourself to customize your cover.
- SHARE your new cover with friends on Facebook or choose to print your cover.
- You can print at home OR you can choose to print at Walmart. If you choose to print at Walmart, you’ll be taken to the Walmart Photo Center page where you’ll be given a code to print your custom cover at your local Walmart.
- Go to your local Walmart to pick up your FREE 5×7 photo.
Check our covers out!
Silly? Yeah but we thought it was cool and worth the laugh!
NCAA 13″ REVIEW
NCAA 13″ has awesome graphics and makes you feel like you’re really at the game. It personalizes everything according to your team. We chose Texas Tech and it announced the game, weather, and stadium in Lubbock, Texas where Texas Tech is. Very cool! I highly recommend you take a moment to check out the control functions so that you’ll know how to play. Even if you’ve played similar games before, it’s always good to look them over and even customize certain buttons to do what you want them to do.
You’re team will be awesome no matter what ’cause there is 1 of 10 Heisman Trophy winners on your roster. It’s great game play with an outstanding passing game. You can see the players run and fight for that ball just like in a real game. We do notice a considerable difference in controlling the quarterback which makes for more precise throws and handoffs. Everything just looks so real. The ESPN announcers are no different either. They sound the same as they do live, giving you play to play action with their detailed and occasional humor commentary.
Here are the key features:
- Heisman Challenge—Win it for your school as you play as one of 10 former Heisman Trophy winners under center, in the backfield, or split wide, see if you can utilize his legendary skills for your favorite college team in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman Trophy once again.
- An All-New Passing Game—A revolutionary passing system brings added authenticity to the Quarterback position from ball trajectory to play action pass to the option. Enhanced receiver control puts you in position to make a play on the ball and new read and react defensive coverage delivers greater realism on the gridiron.
- Reaction Time—Great players see and feel the game differently. With Reaction Time, the game slows down during key moments, increasing your on-field awareness and opening up more opportunities as you sense things before they happen.
- Dynamic Dynasty—Recruiting goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic recruiting pitches. For the first time ever, your recruiting grades can change each week based on your performance in Dynasty mode. In addition, Gameday Saturdays come to life with live studio updates and enhanced commentary by Rece Davis.
Overall, me and Toby thought NCAA 13” was a great improvement over past versions and will definitely score big with the gamers. If you love football, particularly college football, you’re gonna wear out your thumbs playing this one y’all!
Disclosure: I am an official Walmart Mom. Follow me and my fellow Walmart Moms as we share our experiences and ideas! Walmart has provided me with compensation and gift card in return for my time & efforts to create this post. My participation in this program is voluntary and my opinions are my own, always have been, always will be.