With basketball season in full bloom, dinner starts to become much later in the evening, and that means finding easy meal solutions to get the family fed before it’s already time to hit the hay. We often look for recipes via the Internet, cookbooks, and our friends but don’t forget about the back of products too!
Have you seen the new French’s French Cheddar Fried Onions? On the back of the container it has a recipe for Crunchy Onion Chicken and the entire dish was gone in minutes, eaten by 3 teenagers tonight after a basketball game. They said it was awesome. I didn’t get a bite so I wouldn’t know but it smelled delicious and it cooked in 20 minutes! That’s my kind of meal you know?!
I love finding new ways to use chicken and I think I’ll add this to our regular menu. What’s the last recipe you made from the back of a food product?
Recipe: French’s Crunchy Onion Chicken
- 2 cups(4oz) French’s Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2tbsp. flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- Crush French Fried Onions with flour in plastic bag.
- Dip chicken in egg. Coat in onion crumbs. Press firmly to adhere.
- Bake at 400′ for 20 minutes until no longer pink in the center.
Thanks Ollie for sharing your food with us!!