These frozen pudding treats are so easy but fun for the kiddos. What I LOVE is that they can easily be sugar free too! Just look at the explosion of colors that are fun for everyone! Truett said they kinda remind him of little rockets….ummm, okay, why not!! lol
There are several variations you can do with this and instead of candy as a topping you can use fruit like Strawberries! YUM! If these aren’t your thing, check out my other frozen treats! Blueberry Frozen Breakfast and Strawberry Milk Pops!
- 1 Chocolate instant pudding cup
- Vanilla instant pudding cup
- 6 Tablespoons whipped topping
- Cinnamon Candy Hearts
- Red food coloring
- In a mini cupcake tin, line the tin with 6 mini muffin papers
- Spoon out enough of chocolate pudding to fill half of each liner.
- Taking a spoon, use the back of it to smooth out the top of the pudding.
- In a bowl, spoon out the vanilla pudding and add 3 -4 drops of food coloring to color the pudding a nice pink/red color.
- Spoon out enough of the vanilla pudding on top of the chocolate pudding to fill almost to the top of the liner.
- Place in the freezer and freeze until solid.
- Place the cinnamon hearts into a sandwich bag and using a mallet or rolling pin, crush up the candies into a coarse powder.
- When serving, take the treats out of the freezer and let sit for 2 -3 minutes so the paper liners will remove easily.
- Plate the treats upside down and dollop a tablespoon of whipped topping on the top.
- Sprinkle some of the crushed cinnamon candy hearts on the very top and serve immediately.