Fresh juice early in the morning, right after work or even during work acts as an excellent antioxidant and nutrition center for the body. With so many people going organic and gmo-free, the Fusion Juicer is the perfect appliance. I personally just desire fresh juice every now and then.
The Product Features
- Wide Chute Mouth – Unlike other juicers, the Fusion Juicer has an extra large chute that can take whole veggies and fruits without the need to cut, chop, peel or prepare. It saves time and makes juicing a whole lot more fun.
- Surgical Quality – The stainless steel blades used in the Fusion Juicer are surgical grade, engineered to slice, dice and extract juice from veggies and fruits in seconds.
- Zero Drip Spout – Once you finish juicing just lift the spout up and avoid creating any mess with juice dripping out.
- High Performance – The induction motor used in the Fusion Juicer is not just quite but also torque centric with plenty of power and performance. Besides it provides a high RPM of 3200, sufficient to juice anything in seconds.
Three Reasons Why The Fusion Juicer Is Better Than Many Others
- Technologically Superior – The Fusion Juicer incorporates a low induction motor with advanced designs to ensure less heat production from the high RPM of the motor while producing 30 percent more juice.
- Low Cost To High Performance Ratio – Because of its superior performance and low cost, the Fusion Juicer is a better option than plenty other juicers in the market. It may be a new product but it is definitely well worth the investment simply going by its price.
- Time Saving – Just because it isn’t as quick as expensive centrifugal juicers doesn’t mean that it won’t save time. The super efficient motor with extra-large feed chute lets you drop in veggies and fruits without any preparation. This in itself saves a lot of time.
The Fusion Juicer is dishwasher safe, easy to dismantle and assemble, quick and efficient. It’s not overtly expensive ($119 at Walmart) and neither cheap in its construction. If I had to complain about anything, it would be cleaning it. There seem to be a lot of parts that dirty and while it’s easy to clean, it takes some extra time to take apart and such.
Disclosure: I am an official Walmart Mom. Walmart has provided me with compensation and gift card in return for my time & efforts to create this post. Opinions are my own, always.