By looking at the photo, you’d have no clue just how adorable these brownie ‘ice cream’ cones really are but lemme tell ya—-SUPER CUTE! I was sent some Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence chocolate spread to try out but I wasn’t sure how I wanted to use it. I had bought these mini cones the other day to make for Truett’s class. After looking through my bare pantry, I found a box of brownie mix, and then it hit me! Using the same concept as the Strawberry Mouse I made the other day, I decided to whip up a tub of cool whip with the new Kraft Indulgence in Milk Chocolate. Viola, you have creamy, whipped chocolate mousse. They also have dark & white chocolate by the way. I simply baked the brownie mix in the little cones and piped the chocolate mousse on top to resemble and ice cream cone! ! Remember the Kupcake Konz I did a long time ago? Those were stinkin’ adorable too!
Recipe: Mini Brownie “Ice Cream” Cones with Creamy, Whipped Chocolate Mousse
- 1 pkg of brownie mix
- 1 package of mini cups (mini ice cream cones)
- 1 tub (10oz) cool whip
- 1 tub (8oz) Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence Chocolate Spread
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350′ or as brownie directions state.
- Mix brownie mix as directed and spoon into cones.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until done; cool completely.
- While brownie cones are baking, begin whipping up your mousse mixture by simply whipping the cool whip and Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence Chocolate Spread together. Refrigerate until ready to ‘ice’ the top of cones.
I used a Wilton decorator bag with a tip but if you don’t have these things, you can simply take a baggie and fill with creamy mousse mixture, cut a tiny hole in the corner tip of the bag and pipe that way. Also, if you don’t have this pan, you can find it where they sell the jalapeno pans at or you could carefully place cones side by side in a casserole dish. By placing them side by side, it might help prevent them falling over or anything.
Disclosure: I am an official Walmart Mom. Follow me and my fellow Walmart Moms as we share our experiences and ideas! Walmart has provided me with compensation and gift card in return for my time & efforts to create this post. My participation in this program is voluntary and my opinions are my own, always have been, always will be.