Mother’s Day is around the corner and Philosophy would be at the top of my own list of gift giving and receiving. I’m in love with the Microdelivery Peel and Falling in Love fragrance. The Peel makes my face feel amazing. It literally wipes away the dead skin, leaving me feel revived. I usually use it once a week. You can find a “comparable” at your local department store but the truth is, I’ve tried them and they simply don’t compare at all. I can tell huge differences which is why I always buy the real thing. The quality is outstanding period.
Two favorites of mine and folks I know that use Philosophy are:
Amazing Grace Collection, Mini Fragrance set — Amazing Grace is probably one of the most popular fragrances from Philosophy. It’s very subtle, clean and happens to be my mom’s favorite.
Mommy Essentials Gift Set — This includes several pieces and is probably one that I’d personally buy and recommend you buy as a gift or for yourself. It’s a great set that allows you to pamper yourself and comes in a very nice tote bag.
There are endless gift ideas with Philosophy so I recommend you browse the site. I LOVE the Cinnamon Buns Body Wash!!! It’s like foodie heaven when you’re bathing with it but is very subtle afterwards. They have tons of body wash/lotion flavors. Once you try one, you’ll be hooked, guaranteed!
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU!
Other favorites you must try are:
- Oxygen Peel Kit — Similar to the Microdelivery Peel…LOVE and I have this in the super size.
- Make Up Optional Skin Kit — OMG, you are going to LOVE this facial skin care set.
- 16oz Amazing Grace Shower Gel — LOVE! You can’t go wrong with any of the shower gels.
- 160z Amazing Grace Emulsion — A VERY popular product in the Philosophy line and once you try it, you’ll know why.
- .25oz Help Me — I haven’t tried but it has RAVE reviews!
- 16oz. Cinnamon Buns Gel – Do I really need to say anything?
Absolutely FABULOUS stuff!