Installing a towel bar can be done if 4 simple steps, even less if you have a stud instead of drywall. We’ve needed a towel bar in Tyler’s bathroom for a long time now and thanks to the Projects Made Simple video tutorials, I can do it all by myself!
Supplies needed are:
- Towel bar of your choice
- mini flathead screwdriver
- phillips screwdriver
- Use level to mark holes where towel bar is to be installed.
- Drill holes and if fasteners are needed, hammer them in.
- Screw towel bar plate on.
- Hang towel bar on plates and tighten bottom screw.
Disclosure: I am an official Walmart Mom. Follow me and my fellow Walmart Moms as we share our experiences and ideas! Walmart has provided me with compensation and gift card in return for my time & efforts to create this post. My participation in this program is voluntary and my opinions are my own, always have been, always will be.