Spring Cleaning in Effect

Well, I’m gonna be away from my computer for a bit.  I have officially started my spring cleaning.  YES, I know it’s not spring but I figure if I start it now, I’ll be done by spring..lol.  Some of the chores included on my lengthy list will be:

• Using my best vacuum to get my cowboy rug clean.
  • Going through drawers and organizing them.
  • Closet overhaul!  WAY too much going on in my closet.
  • Clothes drive.  Out with the old (okay, I mean that don’t fit) and in with the new (larger size).

This should get me started.  I really need a good vacuum to get all the little sand out of my rug.  Mine just doesn’t do the job at all.  I try to take really good care of it because it was expensive!  What kind of vacuum cleaner do you all use?  We have different brands in the past but I’d love to hear what everyone else uses.  Oh, and if you have useful suggestions to get my chores done faster, please feel free to let me in on them;)

Comments

Leigh says

I make a to do list for each room and cross it off as I go. Keeps you from having to remember what you need to do and what you’ve done. Besides, crossing stuff off feels so good!

Leigh’s last blog post..Happy Anniversary

Karin says

Man you’re making me feel bad! I haven’t even given spring cleaning a second thought and the way the wind is blowing today, I’m not even going to attempt it. I am however, in the market for a new vacuum! Looking at the Dyson Animal. Have heard good things about it.

As far as spring cleaning tips go, I’m a big believer in lists!

Lori says

You know, I have never done a cleaning list really. Maybe that’s what I need!

Lori says

Hey Karin..I’ve heard those Dysons are good but they are on the expensive side and out of my reach:(

Annie says

I haven’t thought of spring cleaning yet either! I’m JUST getting into the groove of doing dishes after every meal, and making sure things are picked up.

I’ve been out of the groove since May. It’s pathetic lol.

I have started to organize silly little things here and there, and I feel a lot better about having at least something done.

I use a Bissell. It’s a nifty maroon color. Seems to do the job I need done!

Annie’s last blog post..Menu Plan Monday 1/10-1/17

Sommer says

I have friends that have a Dyson and they it. I wish I had one! I probably need a list too! I wish I had the time to start cleaning but maybe you’ll be my inspiration. If you need green cleaners give me a shout!

Sommer

Sommer’s last blog post..Green Cleaners On Oprah Again!!!!