I actually noticed the eyn iPhone case on Pinterest a long time ago. I then saw it on facebook recently and was reminded of just how cool and convenient it was. Some info about it:
- fits all iPhone 4/4S devices
- hinged back for built-in storage space
- holds three bank cards and cash comfortably
- comes with enclosed mirror
- kickstand feature for watching videos and FaceTime chatting
- easy access to phone and all ports/controls
- form-fit feature protects screen
- made with high quality polycarbonate to protect phone and valuables
- rubber coating for sleek finish and secure grip
- phone easily slides into case
I’m not a big purse carrier at all, which is ironic since I’m completely obsessed with handbags. Most times I carry my purse but grab my wallet and phone out of it to shop or whatever. When I saw that the eyn storage case holds your phone, has a mirror, and holds your credit cards/money, I was excited!
As you can see, from the front, it looks like a regular case. When you open it though, you can see the storage space and mirror. Obviously this makes it thicker but for me, it’s the perfect accessory to carry to football games, garage sales, shopping, and church. I just love to grab it and go because if you’re anything like me, your cell phone never leaves your hand. I usually put 3 cards and cash in it and it closes fine. The bottom front piece slips off so that you can slide your iPhone into the case. It’s super simple, no struggles at all, and the whole case feels secure and durable. I love this product! Every single person that has seen me with this, including all cashiers, have been tickled to death about it and wanted one. It’s that cool y’all! I did hear that they are working as fast as they can to make it for the new iPhone 5 so sit tight if that’s what you have. They are $29.99 and currently come in three colors; turquoise, pink, and black.
What other color would you like to see this case in?