When I say that Truett loves his Kidz Gear headphones, it’s an understatement. Not only does he love them, he has become obsessed with them. He came home yesterday from school at 3:30, put them on, and literally wore them the rest of the night. He probably took them off for maybe 30 minutes throughout the rest of the evening. HE LOVES THEM I tell ya!
These Kidz Gear headphones are built just for kids and specifically made for Apple products like the iPod and iPhone. BUT, there is an adapter just in case you have a different device!!! Some features include:
- They feature unique KidzControl Volume Limiting Technology for a safe listening experience while helping to protect children’s hearing
- an Inline Microphone
- a Remote with controls for Track Up, Track Down
- Microphone Records Audio
- Answers Phone
- Issues Voice Commands to SIRI
- TheRemote controls volume up and down, as well as lets the user play, pause, skip a track, return to a previous track or even hear the playlist that is currently active.
KidzControl Volume Limiting Technology
Maximum volume levels are limited to between 80dB and 90dB levels and is ‘always on’. They are ergonomically designed with soft padded child-sized ear-cups. The Kidz Gear Headphones cost $29.95 and I’d say that’s a small price to pay to keep your kiddos ears safe.
Truett says their super comfortable but I’ll let him tell ya.
KIDZ GEAR HEADPHONES GIVEAWAY!!
One lucky winner will receive a pair of these awesome, safe Kidz Gear Headphones, along with a carry bag, and an adapter just in case you want to use them on a non-Apple device.
TO ENTER (required to enter)
Leave a comment telling me your kid’s favorite song!
Also, these won’t get you an entry but I’d love it if you considered them just because (and to share the love).
- Share via your favorite social network like twitter and facebook.
- Join the A Cowboy’s Wife’s Facebook Community
- Subscribe to my feed via email.
Giveaway ends on February 8th at about 4pm or so CST.
Disclosure: I was sent a pair of headphones to review. All opinions are my own, as always.