Weekly Photo Pickins’

I think all these photos represent Summer fun!  You’ve got steak from barbecuing, the beautiful scenery and sunset, and a cutie patootie swimmer.  What else could you ask for?  BUT, since I can only enter ONE photo into the 5M4M contest, I’m entering the third picture of my little man swimming:)

Could this be part of Monday’s recipe?

Anna’s Flower

Cold, wet, and happy:)

Fire in the Sky

These are my weekly photos that I’m submitting to Sarcastic Mom’s “Weekly Winners” meme.  Join in and share some of your favorite weekly photos!

Comments

Those are fantastic!

Jen-The Moms last blog post..Weekly Winners 7/28-8/2

Connie says

Great winners this week! My faves are Anna’s flower & cold wet & happy~he looks like he’s having so much fun!

Jientje says

Gorgeous!!!
    Wet and happy is myfavourite, and the food made me hungry!

Jientjes last blog post..Weekly Winners A Walk on the Wild Side

tiff says

I love that fire in the sky.

tiffs last blog post..Weekly Winners – Winter weekend edition.

I love every single one of them! The first one, though, made my mouth water (at 8am).

Jeanette says

Love the sky one! Beautiful.

Jeanettes last blog post..Home Again/Weekly Winners

“Cold, wet, and happy” is my favorite. Just lovely.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba)s last blog post..Weekly Winners: July 27-August 2

mary says

They’re all just beautiful pictures. Looks like you had a good week. Maybe I’ll get in on this one.

marys last blog post..I’m Feelin’ the Love!

Annie says

Great photos! The sunset is awesome!

Those are all great! I love each and everyone for a different reason.

Karen of Sillymonkeezs last blog post..My Photos (W/E 8/2/08)

Jenty says

Absolutely love the swimming one, the colours are amazing!

Jentys last blog post..Weekly Winners 2 Aug

Wonderful photos — such vibrant color!

Really nice shots! I take food pictures, too, and now I know why people say it makes them hungry. ;)

Maggie’s Minds last blog post..Weekly Winners Sunday 8/3/08

Amazing pictures. That first one is making me very hungry.

Nice shots. My favorite is Fire in the Sky.

Vicky from Secret Mom Thoughtss last blog post..Weekly Winners

Mmmmm, that first shot looks yum!
    And the last one is my fav. :-)

Sarcastic Moms last blog post..Weekly Winners July 27 – August 2

KAT says

Love the Fire In the Sky shot. The one in the pool is awesome – love the daddy hands keeping him safe.

KATs last blog post..Weekly Winners

These shots are everything I envisioned the other day when you were “tormenting” me on Twitter with talk of steaks, swimming riding and a goat!

I think I am changing my menu for today…..

happyathomes last blog post..Blog The Recession!

oooohh…happy boy!! love that smiley pic!

adhs says

Although You have captioned it very well already but I like those helping hand on swimming boy picture and shall like to say “What a joyful helping hand”.

adhss last blog post..Farbstoffe und ADHS