I was tagged by my good friend Leigh. I’m not sure what you don’t know about me since I pretty much tell all, but I’ll give it a whirl!
- If I don’t like you, you’ll know. I’m not casual about the way I feel about someone and my bluntness usually hurts their feelings. I’m not trying to be hateful but I’m not gonna pretend to like ya if I don’t. And today, I don’t like Brettbum from the payperpost forums because he has called me a Google troll. While he didn’t say, “Lori, you’re a Google troll”…he did say this…”I kind of get the impression that we have some Google trolls in here. (not saying that cowboytf is a troll, but did want to highlight their question).”
- I love to shoot prarie dogs. We have very few ’round here but when we lived at the other ranch, we would go out “prowling” as a family and shoot them. We had huge towns of them at that place and they needed to be dwindled down. They create these huge holes that horses can step in and easily get their leg broken.
- As much as I love country, rock, and spanish…I prefer old school rap. That’s what I grew up on and I’m sticking to it.
- I had gall bladder surgery when I was 21. I even have some of the gallstones to this day…ewww
- I have a red birthmark on my right leg. It covers the majority of my leg from my toes to my knee. It used to bother me but I grew up and got over it.
- I have 1 full brother, 2 half brothers, 3 half sisters…I think. My dad got around.
- I get tired of calling people all the time to visit and them never calling me. So I quit calling them. This is the reason I haven’t called my sister-in-law and she hasn’t called me.
Wendy–This one is a stretch and I don’t expect her to reply but I love her site and would like to know more about her.