Who doesn’t love bacon-wrapped Jalapenos? Bacon, cream cheese, and jalapenos!! These appetizers are the perfect party food. Be sure to make plenty because they are addictive. We always make these bacon wrapped jalapenos during game time as a favorite football food but we also make them every time we grill!
- 15 jalapenos (when cut in half, makes 30) Or you can make whole.
- 2 pkgs cream cheese
- 2 packages of bacon (I normally use the thick Wright bacon but used cheap $2 bacon this time)
- Cut jalapenos in half and clean out. If you like them hotter, then leave some seeds.
- Shove as much cream cheese as you can on that half and wrap with a slice of bacon. I try to cover the open end and the top really good there is less cream cheese leakage;)
- Stick a toothpick in from the top to bottom to hold bacon in place and prevent rolling up for falling off.
- Cook in preheated oven at 350' for about an hour or desired crispiness. OR grill them!!!