It’s kinda cold for ice cream huh? Who I am kidding!! It’s never too cold for ice cream! I’m sure, like everyone else, you’re starting the new year eating healthier. Today I have a dairy-free option for you that is really delicious! This 3-ingredient, Banana Walnut Dairy-Free Ice Cream is so easy to make y’all!
I definitely prefer the almond milk! Since the bananas are so sweet, unsweetened almond milk works perfectly! Hope y’all enjoy!
- 2 ripe bananas
- ¼ C Almond, cashew, rice or any other non-dairy milk (be sure it’s very cold!)
- Chocolate Sauce
- Garnish: chopped walnuts
- Cut the bananas into 1” pieces. Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Freeze the banana pieces until hard
- Place frozen banana pieces
a blender and add the “milk” into
- Blend until smooth
- Immediately spoon into a dish and top with the chocolate sauce and garnish with nuts.