I’m scarce lately because I have a lot on my plate, and it is Summer. I’ve made a lot of changes at home to reflect how I work online and I’m hoping that it all helps me to stay organized. If you don’t already know it, I’m official now! Falcon Media Network, LLC. WOOT! I’ve been getting things organized like campaigns I’m working, tax stuff, financial things in order, and my desk cleared off. I bought folders, calendars and lots of paper clips and such to help and I’m considering hiring a V.A.
I’m adding an extension onto my food blog which I’m really excited about. It’s been in the works a while now but hopefully it turns out like I expect and is useful and fun for everyone. It’s also getting a little makeover so expect a new design.
I’m one of Frito Lay’s Fab 15 and they made this cute little badge for us that represents each of us. I think it looks just like me, don’t you??
I’m headed to Houston to visit my parents on the 2nd-7th, then leaving to Michigan for the National Cherry Festival on the 8th, 9th, and 10th. That means I’ll have about 10 days to recooperate, pack, and get caught up online before I head out to Chicago for 5 days!. I can’t believe it’s almost here. I’m dying to meet so many people that I can’t stand it!! Are this excited?? Are you taking swag? I had planned on taking swag but I’m not sure if I’m still going to. Would you like swag or could you care less? Let me know!
I also have an exciting secret I get to share in July, hopefully at Blogher. A secret I’ve been having to keep in for months. Wish I could say more, but I can’t.
I haven’t been taking that many photos lately because my camera is still dying. The colors are coming out terrible, sometimes it won’t shoot, and it’s dirty. I’ve cleaned it twice but there are still spots. ugh Hoping to get a new camera soon.
And finally, a thank you to some of my sponsors for the months of May/June.
- T-Mobile –Where you can take a fun quiz & they have a cool feature to help your teens stay within budget! A phone allowance so they learn to be responsible and don’t spend all day texting.
- Skype –The way I make ALL my long distance calls and chat with my family & friends. LOVE this.
- Crystal Light –One of my two favorite drinks and the little portable ones are awesome!
- Clarisonic –My face feels like it was at a spa after using this. LOVE IT, LOVE IT! So worth the money because I was buying peels ALL the time.
- SeaWorld –Wow, what a place. I honestly thought it wasn’t gonna be a big deal or more for kids but it’s one of the best places I’ve been. The interaction with the animals is amazing and you’ll fall in love with them and the employees.
What news do you have to share?? I would love to hear it and see what’s going with all of y’all. I miss you guys.