The post is sponsored by VELVEETA®. All opinions are my own.
I’m pretty sure my husband would grill every day if he could. After a morning of work on the ranch, he came home craving sausage. I suggested kicking it up a notch by adding some VELVEETA® Jalapeño, jalapeños, and bacon! I do believe I saw him drooling! He got the grill going and in no time we had these mouthwatering jalapeño sausage wraps, cocooned in bacon with a grilled tortilla!
You can do this any way you want but we cut a sliver out of the middle of a sausage and stuffed it with VELVEETA® Jalapeño and extra jalapeños for a super spicy kick that my fellas love. We closed it up and wrapped in 2-3 slices of bacon, using a toothpick to secure the end in place.
We grilled until bacon was well cooked and oh my cow y’all….it was awesomeness!
We use all of the VELVEETA® varieties but the VELVEETA® Jalapeño, aka Liquid Gold (with a kick), is our favorite!
Here’s to summer grillin’ y’all!
- 4 oz VELVEETA® Jalapeño Brick
- 6 Sausage Links (German sausage is recommended)
- 4 jalapeños, sliced
- 12-15 slices bacon
- 6 tortillas
- Cut sausage links in half. We cut a sliver out of the one side of the sausage.
- Layer (or stuff) VELVEETA® brick slices and jalapeños in the groove of sausage where you cut the sliver out.
- Cover with other half of sausage and wrap with bacon. Use a toothpick to secure if needed.
- Grill until bacon is done.
- Warm your tortillas up on the grill and wrap sausage in them.
- Eat and enjoy!
VELVEETA® lovers know it as Liquid Gold, and it has been a favorite of families since 1928. Known for its smooth, creamy texture and perfect melt, you can use VELVEETA® in a variety of recipes – and strike Liquid Gold.