Here’s another great recipe submission from Annie! This is a favorite around here and quite popular every where we go! Easy great recipe:)
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1 pound sausage (mild or hot), browned
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Velveeta, cubed
- 1 jar salsa (mild or medium)
- Tortilla chips for dipping
Take browned beef and sausage, place in crock pot. Add jar of salsa, package of cream cheese, and Velveeta. Turn on high until everything is just melted, then place on low to keep warm until serving. When serving for a party, I usually take a smaller dish out of the crock pot at a time so it remains hot. Serve with tortilla chips.