OMYCOW y’all, look at what I made!! I’m putting together some goody bags for Truett’s class and made these super cute diy Christmas gift party favors, filled with candy! You guys, you can’t make anything more simple I’d love for you to Pin this on Pinterest too and check out my adorable Reindeer Cookie Pops to add to your party goody bags! You’re gonna need empty tubes of toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, wrapping paper, or even foil! Use whatever you got. The cool thing about it too, is that you can cut the tubes to be smaller or leave them the same size. You’ll also need wrapping paper. I just used previous years wrapping paper but if you wanna go out and buy special paper, then by all means. You may have seen some folks use cellophane as the ‘wrapper’ however, that’s just another expense and when you’re making 21 goody bags, you don’t need that extra expense, so I only used the wrapping paper. Have some tape and scissors handy, and whatever you plan to fill them with. SUPER EASY y’all!
- Gather your tubes and cut to choice of size.
- Measure your wrapping paper around the tube. It needs to be long enough to go around tube and it needs to be wide enough to have the extra on the end to twist. I added about 2-3 inches extra for ends.
- Once I cut one piece, I used it as a template to cut the rest of the wrapping paper.
- Place tube in the middle of paper, making sure your tube and paper or horizontal.
- Tape one end, roll up, and tape the other.
- Twist one of end of paper, using small strip of tape to secure.
- Fill with your choice of goodies! I used Hershey’s Kisses and Peppermint Puffs!
- Twist the other end and tape to secure and seal the Christmas gift.
It’s really super easy to do but don’t you know those kiddos are gonna just love it?!! Heck, I LOVE IT! Hope you guys are ready for the holidays and may you have a blessed Christmas!