It’s time to gather submissions and showcase some of the hottest products in our Holiday Gift Guides for 2016! Are you interested in getting your product in front of our thousands of blog readers? Only the hottest will be showcased and amplified via social channels using a dedicated hashtag: #ACWGIFTGUIDE2016
Some of the categories for A Cowboy’s Wife Gift Guide (acowboyswife.com) are:
- Stocking Stuffers
- In the Kitchen (cookware, bakeware, cookbooks, gadgets, small appliances, etc)
- Tech gifts
- Kids 10 & up
- Beauty & Fashion
- all other categories considered
If you are looking to showcase products specific to my family, consider reading our about me page to get to know us more.
The gift guide will begin immediately and continue throughout December for those last minute shoppers.
The following is required to participate in the gift guide:
- Submission must have a minimum value of $50, be full sized, and non-returnable. Combinations of items to meet the minimum is allowed.
- To sponsor a giveaway, an additional $25 minimum assessed for the time & efforts to host giveaway. Payment can be in form of product, cash, gift card. Prize fulfillment is to be handled by the sponsor in a timely fashion.
By participating in the gift guide, each submission will receive:
- Photo inclusion of the item in the gift guide.
- A link to the company’s website.
- Price points (optional).
- Post to the Facebook Fan page.
- Tweets throughout the duration of the gift guide.
- Listing on A Cowboy’s Wife gift guide Pinterest board.
- Full reviews are available upon request and are posted in the order they are received.
We reserve the right to decline any submission and submitting your product does not guarantee placement.
Please send submissions or questions to [email protected] . I look forward to working with you during this Holiday season! If you can meet all these requirements and are confident in your product, please feel to send to:A Cowboy’s Wife 2709 CR 273 Maryneal, Texas 79535 Please note: If you do send a package to us for the gift guide, PLEASE, include a business card or note with your contact info.