I feel like venting a bit tonight so I thought I’d make a “5 things I hate” list.
- Driving~~I really hate when you have an 80mph. highway and you have idiots driving in the fast lane going only 65mph. Get out of the freakin’ way!
- Forums~~I really hate when someone REALLY needs help understanding something and these idiots come along and say something like “good luck with that”. If you can’t offer any good advice then keep your trap shut!
- Fast Food~~I really hate, when I’m at McDonalds, waiting on the idiot in front me to order as he stares at the menu for 5 whole minutes. McDonalds has the same menu people….get your nuggets or quarter pounder and sit down!
- People~~I really hate, when you’re at a gathering, and you have the “ho” that comes up and says hi & touches your husbands arm but then doesn’t say a word to you. Keep your damn hands of my husband @!#….idiot.
- And finally…….Husbands & kids~~I really hate when they’re trying to find something and all they can say is “Where is it???…Where??..I don’t see it?”. Sometimes it is necessary to actually move something around in order to see it. And sometimes, it’s right there in front of you. Open your dang eyes and don’t be so lazy!! I won’t call them idiots but…..