I’m always curious as to what people listen to and thought it would be fun to tell you what some of my favorites songs are. When I get my new iPhone, you can be that I’ll ALL of these mp3s for sure!
- *Linda Ronstadt & her entire album of Canciones de mi Padre
- Ramon Ayala with Tragos Amargos
- My very own Father-in-Law:) Conjunto style!
- Easy Silence by the Dixie Chicks & so many others
- Meet Me in Montana Dan Seals
- Sylvia with Nobody
- Ian Tyson with Navajo Rug, Gallo de Cielo and so many others!
- Strawberry Roan and Utah Carol by Marty Robbins ….a legend.
- Merry Christmas from the Family by Robert Earl Keen
- George Strait YUMMY
- Are the Good Times Really Over for Good…good ol’ Merle Haggard!
- Marie Lavaux by Bobby Bare, a hilarious man!
- Loretta Lynn with You Ain’t Woman Enough to Take My Man
- Lookin’ for Love by Johnny Lee
- Brad Paisley with She’s Everything
- Baby it’s cold outside by Lady Antebellum
I could on and on here…but I’ll move on;)
80’s AND 90’s
- Make it Real by The Jets
- Lost in Your Eyes and Foolish Beat from Debbie Gibson
- I Think We’re Alone Now by Tiffany
- Madonna with True Blue
- Super Woman by Karyn White
- Secret Lovers by Atlantic Starr
- Samantha Fox with Touch Me
- Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
- Steve Miller with Abracadabra
- Girls Just a Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
- White Snake with Here I go Again
- Tootsie Roll by 69 Boyz
- Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
- What About Love from Heart
- Nothing Compares To You by S Connor
- Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice of course
- The Fugees with Killing Me Softly
- Yeah, Yeah, Yeah by Oaktown 357 ( won a dance contest with this one:)
- Ace of Base with The Sign
Okay…..I could listen to this kind of music all day but I’ll move on:)
RAP, ROCK, and MORE
- Foolish Games & You Were Meant for Me with Jewel (her voice is amazing and unique. LOVE her)
- Baby Got Back by Sir Mix Alot
- Sarah Mclachlan with Angel
- Ridin’ Dirty by Chamillionaire
- Leona Lewis with Better in Time
- Billy Squier with The Stroke
- Baby Boy Da Prince with This is the Way I Live
- Coming Undone by Korn
Okay….it’s been over an hour and I’m sleepy so I guess I’ll stop here. There are so many that I want to add but fa-getta-bout-it.
What are your favorites songs?? As you can see, I like the old stuff:)