With all the money I’m making from Payperpost, I will sure enough need to find some tax deductions. After checking out what can and cannot be counted, I picked some that I will be using.
- Internet Bill–Ours is through Wildblue which means mega bucks a month.
- Hosting Fees–Yep, I’m paid for a year but you can bet that will be added on!
- Domain Fees–Yep, I’ve got 5 or 6 so far;) That quickly adds up.
- Office Supplies–I LOVE office supplies but they can get quite costly.
- Templete/Theme/Logo Fees–Did some things here and there.
- Advertising–I did some advertising too. That really paid off!
- Paid Submission–I submitted my site to a few places that I had to pay for so you can bet I will count it in.
- Coaching–I needed some advice from the high rollers:)
- Business cards–I haven’t done it yet but it’s in the plans.
- Camera & acc.–I use my camera nonstop for my blogging. The memory card, batteries, etc will be a great deduction.
- TAX software–Yes, you can deduct this too. I do my online every year so I qualify for this.
- Images–I have quite a few images, including my cowgirl you see in the header. These are deductible as well.
- Blogging software–This can be photoshop or web form builders. Lots can go under this that would qualify.
Yes, I threw in a couple of affiliate links:) Christmas is coming afterall!