How many of you are looking for a quick-fix meal? Robin Miller is your gal! Have you seen her on Food Network? She’s fabulous and makes delicious meals that are super easy to make. You can find Robin Miller cookbooks everywhere or you can visit Embrace Dinner and check out some of her “Keep it Cool” recipes.
While you’re there, you can also enter the Keep it Cool Summer Recipe Challenge, where you can win $1,000 gift package, which includes spa treatments, free products and free groceries. Participants are asked to come up with their very own recipes that keep it cool in the kitchen by using Tyson Fully Cooked Chicken Strips and/or Steak Strips (and by not using the oven or stove).
WHAT I’M ASKING FROM YOU
I’m interviewing Robin Miller on Thursday and would love to hear questions that you might have for her! Please leave your question in the comments below and I’ll do my best to get them answered.
In the meantime, enjoy one of her recipes, Courtesy of Robin Miller and Tyson Foods.
Chicken, Strawberry and Cucumber Salad with Mint and Rice Wine Vinaigrette
Recipe serves 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Tyson® Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, cut into one-inch pieces
- 1 cup diced cucumber (seeded, if desired)
- 1 cup hulled and sliced fresh strawberries
- 2-3 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar (regular or seasoned)
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- Pinch salt and ground black pepper
- 4 cups (9 ounces) baby spinach leaves
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cucumber, strawberries and mint. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together broth, vinegar and honey mustard. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Add mixture to chicken mixture and toss to combine.
3. Arrange spinach leaves on a serving platter or individual plates and top with chicken mixture.