Since this involves “cupcakes”, I felt it was appropriate to post it here! Sending virtual cupcakes are part of Electrolux’s way to get you involved in helping to fight ovarian cancer!
Kelly Ripa teamed up with Electrolux, who will donate $1 for every virtual cupcake you send during this virtual bakeoff and all the money goes to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund, a really worthy cause. It only takes a minute to send one and so many will benefit from it so I encourage you to do your part. Besides, it will make the person’s day that you send it to!
It’s real easy to make a cupcake too people! The steps include:
- 1) Choose your flavor! I chose lemon.
- 2) Choose your baking cups. I chose the green polka dots.
- 3) Choose frosting and color. I chose buttercream and green.
- 4) Choose topping. I chose sprinkles. Lots of fun stuff here!
- 5) You can add a candle, or not. I chose not to.
- 6) Personalize.
- 7) review and send!
And here’s what mine looks like!
It’s really fun and it’s all for a great cause so please go send a virtual cupcake! I was asked to review and blog this on behalf of Mom Central but I would have done it no matter what!