When Tyler isn’t wearing cowboy shirts, you ALWAYS see him in a Polo shirt. It’s his favorite thing to wear so when Lands’ End wanted to send us one and let me give a couple away, I couldn’t resist. They sent red for Valentine’s Day and it looks good on him I think. He was nice enough to put the shirt on and let me take the photo, considering it was 11pm and he was dog tired.
I think he likes them because they are casual but still look nicer than a tshirt. He’s pretty particular about what he wears and I love that he always wants to look nice.
ABOUT THE SHIRT
This classic wardrobe staple has been redesigned to feature:
- Jersey-taped seams on the neck and shoulders add comfort
- Fabric that is heftier and softer than ever before
- No-curl collar that lies flat wash after wash
I think the mesh polo shirt truly is a classic and I love them on guys.
WIN A CLASSIC POLO SHIRT
I’ve got 3 RED POLO SHIRTS to give away.
Leave a comment on this post telling me what you consider a classic today. (required entry)
Additional, optional entries, leaving each one in a separate comment to count please:
- Share via facebook or twitter, come back here and tell me where you shared. (can be done daily, per social network.)
- Visit Lands’ End and tell me what else you’d like to have from their site.
Giveaway ends on Feb 13th, on or about 10pm CST. Good luck to all.
Lands End sent me a shirt and offered three to giveaway. All opinions are my own, always.