Summer snacks are big deal when you have kids at your house all the time, and finding ones that are friendly on the pocketbook can sometimes be a challenge. I remember the first time I had these Firecrackers-crackers with seasoning, and they were delicious! I thought they’d make the perfect snack for this 4th of July!
- Crackers (I used two packages for this amount)
- ⅔ cup oil or a little more(I used olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (hence firecrackers)
- 1 pkg of ranch dip (dried dip mix)
- Place your crackers in a large gallon size ziploc bag (or a gallon jar).
- Combine ingredients and pour into bag all over your crackers.
- Toss crackers around in bag until all are coated and let sit about 15 minutes, then serve!
- I also bought some of the miniature crackers for the kids, and made them less hot.