Update: Giveaway is over but please check out the app! Thanks!
Truett is finally getting to the age where he can help in the kitchen more and with the help of an iPad food app and some kid friendly recipes, we are sure to create some memories!
Celebrity Chef Marcus Samuelsson has added to the already large selection of recipes by creating exclusive recipe content for the fantastic iPad app, Big Fork Little Fork. It’s an Apple iPad app that provides tools for kids to get them excited about food and help create family meals. I personally love every single thing about this app. They did a great job with it and not only does it capture my eye, my son loves the photos and game. He likes to pick different recipes and just look at them and he loves the game.
I created a video to give you a quick look at it but some of the things that I love are:
- Big photos
- Clear, bold steps and ingredient list
- Fun games to engage the kiddo and learn about food
- Shopping List
- Extremely user friendly
- Cool menu with photo icons
- EASY recipes with nutritional information
- Very cool videos (love the peeling vegetables one!!)
WIN AN IPAD!
To celebrate his efforts in creating these fabulous recipes, I’m giving away an iPad! Thanks to Kraft Foods, I get to give you the chance to own one of the coolest gadgets around! One winner will receive an Apple iPad 16GB, Wifi.
One lucky winner will win this fabulous iPad. I love mine and have no doubt that you will too!
Main Entry – Leave a comment below telling me what your ideal recipe/food app would be like?
Additional, optional entries, leaving each one in separate comment to count:
- What is your favorite thing about this Big Fork Little Fork food/recipe iPad app? Leave a comment telling me below.
- Share on a social network like Twitter or Facebook and leave a comment telling me where, preferably with the link to it. **DAILY ENTRY**
- Follow and/or “Like” Kraft Foods on Twitter and Kraft Foods on Facebook. come back here and tell me which one you did. If you did both, leave each one in a separate comment. (if you’re up to it, feel free to follow me on twitter and like My Wooden Spoon on Facebook)
- finally, go check out my recipe I submitted and if you like it, click “Like” it! Thanks! DAILY ENTRY
Giveaways ends on December 14th at about 10pm CST. Good luck!