Can you imagine a health freak’s excitement at the chance to try out a Blendtec blender? Yeah, that would be my son.
Now I understand why having a quality blender matters. When I first tried it out, my mouth dropped open, my eyes widened, and I was in awe. I thought to myself, “well no wonder they love these.”. Like my mom said, “They’re in a league of their own.”. Yep, the Blendtec is ALL THAT!
You would think a smoothie would be one of the first things I blended but it was something not-so healthy; poptarts. Hey, don’t judge. It was delicious! I made this Strawberry Cream Crumble and used finely chopped poptarts as the crumble, on top and bottom.
Pretty huh. Had I blended any longer, I would have had dust! lol
I also made some absolutely delicious Homemade Strawberry Lemonade. I pureed the strawberries, lemon juice, and water together in seconds!! GAH! It was much faster than I anticipated and before I could blink, it was all pureed perfectly, which made the following Summer delight.
Blendtec Blenders feature the following, well worth every single cent:
- Sleek and smooth. There are no buttons to worry about getting clean. You know what I mean….when stuff gets in the little cracks that outline the button…ugh!
- Vivid icons so you can see exactly what’s lit up!
- There’s a digital display that will tell you exactly how long it takes to blend, complete with a seconds countdown clock!
- Unique rubber footing for stable grounding. No worrying about the blender flying off the counter.
- Better airflow. It brings in cooler air so that your motor stays cool.
- One touch perfection. Several buttons have photos of things like smoothies, soups, batter, ice crush, etc. With one push, you’re blending the right amount of time.
- 1560 WATTS! WHOA! That’s powerful now!
I think this is one of those products that belong in the category of ‘you get what you pay for’. This blender will run you about $450 bucks but there’s a reason it has amazing 5 star reviews; it’s built to last and does every thing it says it will do. Can I get an AMEN!
WIN IT! Oh man, you guys are lucky ducks! Thanks to Blentec, I get give one away to one lucky reader. WOOHOO! Winner will receive the same thing I reviewed; a Blendtec Designer Series Wildside color AND with a Twister Jar, which I haven’t had the chance to tell you about, but promise to in another post coming soon! HOLY MOLY y’all! This is almost $600 in value!
HOW TO ENTER Leave a comment sharing one thing or recipe that you want to blend up! (You may do this daily, leaving a different thing or recipe each comment). Additional, optional entry method: Check out their blog and consider signing up for the Blendtec Newsletter. You’ll be getting wonderful recipe ideas, news on their latest products, and so much more. If you sign up, please leave a comment telling me you signed up. This will earn you that additional entry. As always, it’s not mandatory but I encourage you to visit my sponsor. After all, I wouldn’t be able to bring you fabulous giveaways like this without them! You can find Blendtec on twitter (be sure to include the #blendtec hashtag) | Blendtec on facebook | Blendtec website
Giveaway ends on May 8 at about 10pm CST. Disclosure: Blendtec sent me these items for my honest review. Opinions are my own, as always.