I seriously have too many picture frames laying around….some with a crack in the glass! I decided to throw out the glass and reuse the frame. I see things like this all the time but finally took the time to make it. I repurposed a picture frame with family photos.
This has got to be the easier craft ever! I have a few barn wood frames but there is just too much brown going on around here so I painted this one red…I guess Valentine’s Day colors were on my mind! Because it’s real barn wood, it soaked up the paint and dried super fast. I only painted with one coat, as I didn’t want a “perfect” look. I still wanted the frame rustic and really, I just slapped it on. I printed out some pictures, used some twine and hung them up. I love this because you can change the pictures out easily! Mine isn’t as adorable as those on Pinterest but the fact that I actually made it and quit saying I’m gonna make it, makes me awesomely happy! Take that Mr. Procrastinator!
- picture frame – whatever you have lying around or just buy one from the Dollar Tree!
- mini clothespins (I got mine at Michaels, clearanced!)
- Paint (optional)
- Paintbrush (opt)
- Staple gun
- Paint your frame and let dry.
- Staple the twine on the back, at one side, then the other. Make sure it’s straight.
- Print some photos and hang using the clothespins.
Easy peasy and now I have something (and someones) I love, hanging in my office/craft room!