Halloween is sneaking up on us and I have another easy idea for you; Ghost S’mores. The kids will love these and really, you’re not doing much more than regular s’mores call for. Who doesn’t love s’mores right?!
I have lots of Halloween goodies here on the blog so be sure and use the search function in the right sidebar to find them. If you’re mobile, it’s at the top left. Just put in Halloween and they’ll all come up.
- 1 8ct. Package of Ghost Peeps
- 4 Hershey's chocolate bars, broken in half
- 8 graham crackers, broken in half
- You could totally make these out by a bonfire like any other S'more but we do ours in the microwave. Super quick and easy.
- I like making these one at a time – place 1 graham cracker ½ on a small plate, ½ a Hershey bar and place 1 of the Ghost Peeps right on top.
- Place in the Microwave for about 10-15 seconds. Keep an eye on it as the Peep will blow up like a balloon and may even fall over but 10-15 seconds always seems to be the perfect about of time to melt the chocolate and puff the marshmallow.
- Serve immediately.