Okay, so you don’t have time to make Reindeer Cookies or Snowman Cookies but surely you have time for Peanut Butter Balls! You can’t get any easier than this y’all and it’s festive and fun for kids to help!
I’ve seen a friend of mine make these types of balls for silent auctions. She’ll buy a super cute bowl and fill it with them. They were a huge hit so don’t think something so simple won’t be well received. It will be loved by all, especially the kiddos!
Enjoy y’all and may your Christmas be filled with the abundance of joy and happiness!
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1½ cup of powder sugar
- ½ stick of butter
- ½ cup of crushed up gramcracker crumbs
- Melting chocolate
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Start by mixing your butter and powder sugar together.
- Add your peanut butter and gram crackers.
- Mix well and then make into small balls and place in freezer to harden.
- Once hard, melt your melting chocolate by mixing every 15 seconds until it is a smooth texture.
- Then dunk your peanut butter balls into the chocolate and scoop out with a spoon and place on wax paper.
- Sprinkle your holiday sprinkles on top.
- Let the chocolate harden and enjoy!