If you’re like me, you’re looking for an easy Halloween treat to make for the kiddos this year. And really, most times it’s the simplest things that kids love. These ghostly pudding cups are easy, fun, and totally delicious! What kid doesn’t like pudding and Snack Pack makes the best ones around! I also have some candy corn inspired fruit cups that are fun and easy to make so check those out for something a little different!
I love to bake Halloween cookies, treats, and cakes but sometimes I just need something easy. These are easy y’all and how adorable are they? You could make them as spooky, or not, as you want. In fact, you could eliminate the white chocolate covering on the milano cookie and just write RIP with some writing icing, if you want to get REALLY lazy. No shame in my game!
Do you have any easy Halloween treat ideas? I’d love to hear them. I’m always looking for some to add to my collections!
- Milano Cookies (3 cookies)
- Red Writing icing
- white melting chocolate (about 1 cup)
- Snack Pack pudding cups (3 cups)
- Oreo Crumbs (3 cookies worth)
- Start by melting your vanilla chocolate in the microwave, mixing every 15 seconds until smooth.
- dunk your milano cookies and coat in the white chocolate, place on wax paper, and repeat for all the others.
- Once they are harden up, draw a ghost face on them and let settle for a minute or two.
- Now get your Oreo crumbs and cover the top of the pudding in them.
- Push your ghost in the pudding cup about half way.
- Do a light dusting of oreo crumbs again. You should have ghosts coming half way out!