When I start something like the recent Food Challenge, I’m always nervous about having no entries so you can imagine my surprise when I saw a total of 18 entries into January’s food challenge. On top of that, I had several nonbloggers which felt great because it tells me that people really do read my blog (besides bloggers of course).
Below are the 17 entries. 8 of them are nonbloggers so I posted their recipe and photo here on my blog. The 9 blogger’s recipes can be seen by clicking on over to them. Please take the time to visit each one and comment on their outstanding recipes!
ALSO, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IN THE COMMENTS BELOW WHICH ONES ARE YOUR FAVORITE! And stay tuned for the announcement of the final 3 so that you can vote for the grand prize winner who will win a $50 Gift Card to Cooking.com!
2.-Spicy Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
6.-Sweet and Spicy Chicken Strips
7.-Fire & Ice (Cream)
9. By Emily – Spicy Meatballs With A Touch Of Sweetness Over Pasta
10. By Zachary – Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
11. By Mary – Fiery Chocolate Pie
12. By Joy – Sweet Flake Potato Pancakes
13. By Lisa – Crab Cakes with Hot Honey Mustard Sauce
14. By Merry – It’s a Honey: Onion, Bacon, Pear Galette with Marmalade Mascarpone Cheese who also shared her flickr photos of the recipe!
15. By Katherine – Cornflake Coconut Shrimp with Sweet and Spicy Mango Dipping Sauce Who, after I did all this, I realized mentioned in the comments, started her own blog!! Go show her some comment love would ya!
17. By Amy – Sweet and Spicy Crispy Shrimp
If you would like to sponsor a prize for upcoming Food Challenges, please feel free to reach out to me!