You know what I love about Best Buy? You can walk in and no matter what you’re shopping for, they can answer every question you have about their products and services. This kind of customer service is severely lacking in other stores and I think that’s what sets Best Buy apart. As a huge tech nerd, you can only imagine how giddy I get when I walk into Best Buy!
One of the hottest products this holiday season, is the camera. While my preference is a DSLR, I really wish I had a smaller one that was social media friendly so that I could share quick pics when I’m traveling. If you’re on the prowl for a new camera, here are a some options for your consideration. If Santa is listening, I want the Samsung or the Sony!
I had a Nikon for years and LOVED it. In fact, all through my beginning blog years, all my ranch photos were taken with it. I always got huge compliments! But you know what makes this DSLR awesome? It has wifi! A lot of DSLR cameras do not so this is a super cool feature.
- A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
- This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
- Also available in red or gray
INTERCHANGEABLE LENS Y’ALL! And it’s in a compact camera. BOOYAH! This just may be what I need for my travel. What to know:
- A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus<—World’s fastest….come on now!
- This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
- Also available in White or silver
Pretty huh? This is unique ’cause you can use android apps but has other great features too.
- A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
- This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage. The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
And the lovely thing is, if you have other questions about these cameras, you know, ’cause you can’t decide……as a Best Buy associate. They know their stuff and want to make your holiday shopping painless and enjoyable! Don’t let those precious moments go uncaptured y’all. Upgrade your camera, buy someone their first camera, or just get yourself a second camera! Never miss a moment. #CamerasatBestBuy
Want to get involved in the Best Buy Holiday conversation further? During the Holiday Season tweet @BestBuy using #HintingSeason the top gifts on your list :) Like this…
[Tweet “Yo @BestBuy This chica wants the Sony or Samsung camera to travel with! #HintingSeason”]
Disclosure: I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card for my time and efforts to create this post. Opinions are my own, always. Besides, Best Buy is legit y’all!