Over the past few months, I’ve shared with you some of my favorite heat-n-serve meals. With all the holiday cooking, sometimes you just want something easy, something already made so that you don’t have to do any work. Here are a few items I’ve mentioned:
1) DiGiorno Pizza – Pizza is like the go-to meal around here when, especially when you have teenagers. While I greatly enjoy their pizza, I am loving their new one that comes with breadsticks, and so do my boys! This is ideal for those busy nights during the holiday season when you want a fresh baked pizza from the oven. With DiGiorno, there’s no tipping required. It’s not delivery. It’s DiGiorno. hehehehe
Whether you are looking for a delicious rising crust or a thin, crispy crust, there is a DIGIORNO pizza for you. All of them come with mouth-watering toppings – crisp vegetables and delicious meats and cheeses!”
- Pizza & Breadsticks – A delicious full size pizza with a hand-tossed style crust, and a full order of eight soft and cheesy breadsticks.
- Rising Crust Pizzas
- Classic Thin Crust Pizzas
- Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizzas
2) Stouffer’s Lasagna – My absolute favorite!! For reals, it would be my last meal I love it so much. I love to cook the edges until they are overdone and slightly crispy. YUM!!! Some things to know about the large family sized dinners that we buy:
- Inexpensive dinner solution for those busy nights when you want to get the family together around the table during the holiday season.
- Pair your Stouffer’s meal with a salad or French bread for an additional twist to your family dinner.
Tastey varieties for when your whole family is tired of turkey:
- Lasagna with Meat & Sauce – A traditional tomato sauce with ground beef layered between freshly made pasta and real cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Five Cheese Lasagna
And remember when my kids made Stouffer’s Express for Mother’s Day?? Sooo dang nice of them to remember how much I love it. This particular version cooks in the microwave and much faster than the oven one. Some notes about it:
- Ready in 20 minutes or less for those busy nights during the holiday season!
- Serves 2 people
- Chicken Alfredo
- Seasoned grilled white meat chicken in an Alfredo sauce with garlic and black pepper. Served with penne pasta, broccoli, carrots, and peas.
- Broccoli & Beef
- Garlic Chicken
- Grilled Chicken & Vegetables
All this is making me hungry!!