With summer time approaching, sandwiches make for a easy meal but don’t settle for the same ol’ bologna sandwich, go for something better like a Turkey Panini! MMMM, MMMMM Good! Even if you don’t have a panini grill, you can still make these;)
- 8 slices (1/2-in thick) of round coutnry white or sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup bottled mango chutney
- 8 oz sliced turkey breast
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 jar (12oz) roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 oz sliced Jarlsberg cheese or your choice of cheese
- Heat a stovetop grill pan or panini grill.
- While heating, assemble paninis: Lay gread on cutting board; coat with nonstick spray; turn over. Spread 4 slices bread with 1 Tbsp chutney each.
- Top remaining 4 slices bread with the turkey, onion, roated peppers and cheese. Cover with other slices bread, chutney side down.
- Birll 4-5 minutes, turning once, until cheese melts. Remove to cutting board and cut each panini in half crosswise!
Should serve about 4.