With two strong teens and a pre-k’r, we go through a lot of milk. My boys love nothing more than a tall glass of milk in the evening after a long day. You know what I love? That it’s good for them. With all the hustle and bustle of school, athletics, chores, running around, and working, you know that kids aren’t getting all the nutrients they need. It’s great to know that milk fills that gap and with just one more serving, they are filling that nutrient void. You can read more about the study and facts here.
Here are some ways to get that extra serving!
- Pouring a glass of lowfat milk with every meal
- Pouring milk on your cereal or oatmeal in the morning
- Enjoying a skim latte
- Whipping up a smoothie made with lowfat milk and fruit
WIN FREE MILK FOR A YEAR!
Thanks to fine folks of ‘got milk?’, one winner will have the chance to win free milk for a year in the form of 52 coupons. But that’s not all. I will also be awarding 3 winners their own Pour One More Bowl and Tumbler set! That’s a total of 4 winners!
Required entry: In a comment below, share one way that you’ll fit that extra serving of milk into the everyday happenings.
Additional, optional entries, leaving each one in a separate comment to count please:
- Take 1 minute to ‘Pass a Glass‘. $1 goes to the Feeding America organization and trust me, every single $1 counts! Come back here and tell me that you did this. You can do this DAILY!
- Share via Twitter or Facebook. Come back here and tell me what you did. You may share once per day, per social network.
Giveaway ends on March 20th at about 10pm CST. Good luck and thanks for entering.