WOW! What a year this has been! Some wonderful things have happened throughout this year, as well as some bad but it’s been a great ride. I look forward to seeing what 2009 brings for me, my family and my blogs!
I leave you with some past reflections of 2008.
- Guest Post on Problogger, then analyzing it.
- Operation Fatty, the Beginning…obviously still going and not well.
- Famous Ultimate Blog Party Dance:)
- A Killer on the Loose
- Wittle Biddy Pony
- Color Highlighting with Photoshop
- Silence Can Be Sexy
- The Blogher Beginning
- No, I’m NOT Pregnant, Just Fat
- Mexicans Use Different Spoons?
- By popular demand, the Hummingbird Close Up
- Butterfly Bliss
- Accident Proned or Bad Parenting
- Rockin’ It
To be quite honest, I really went downhill in posts the latter half of the year. I think that I wasn’t prepared for the holiday rush with giveaways and reviews and such. 90% of contests and reviews will be on my review blog for 2009…that’s a FACT!
I hope that you have enjoyed this year and reading me. Lookin’ forward to seeing what 2009 brings for you and for me!